Friday, October 06, 2006


Mistaken Identity

In regard to Rhiannon's Brock latest reflux of sensationalistic and slanderous hokum, I would like to take a moment to clarify the following:

1. As there are several people in the world who share my namesake, I suspect that Ms Brock must be desperate for news these days. For shame Brock - lumping me in with the zealots, wackjobs and stooges who constitute both the bulk of your blog’s content and its readership. Speaking of crazy, am I mistaken or is that a Symbionese Liberation Army uniform you’re wearing in your blog pic?

2. With regard to my alleged "baby raping", I believe that my many years of volunteer work with the Cumming First United Methodist Church Children's Ministries (
http://www.cummingfirst.com/children.html) will put to rest any present or future accusations of sexual misconduct. Alas, would but Ms Brock could experience the immense pleasure of seeing the smiling face of a Cumming child as I have, she might desist in her baseless attempts at character assassination.

1 Comments:

Blogger LE said...

Mr. Phelps, your silence will only incriminate you further.

No, Mr. Phelps, don't take your anger out on me. Get back! Get back! Mist -- Mr. Phelps -- nooo!

[Dramatization -- may not have happened]

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home