Thursday, September 28, 2006


Actionable Items: Reality TV Audition

Oh I admit it. The thought has crossed has my mind. En/dis couraging words from the front: BGA's hi-larious complicity in yet another dopey model search and F's even funnier admission of a fake audition for Canadian Idol ("making it through" to third round judging no less). Okay, okay - the fix is in. So why do it? Hey, why do anything? I guess we'll see. As it stands, we've got tedium and my love of stereotypes versus apathy or possibly a few lingering threads of self-respect. Yeah, just kidding. Stay tuned.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bacon on a bun.

1:17 PM  
Blogger LE said...

Who's F? You should audition and have BGA film the process. I'd watch that. Unless you were speaking with a British accent. Then I would just be reminded why I hate you.

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When it comes to reality television, you can be part of the problem or part of the solution. Reality television is like the monster under your bed, ignore it long enough and it goes away...or goes and eats your sister!

9:42 AM  
Blogger Paul Phelps said...

it... eats my sister?

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home