Wednesday, September 27, 2006



The Clintoning

This past weekend's sudden eruption of Mount St Bubba got me to thinking. That enervating assault on Wallace, that rebuking tone, it put everything into perspective. Things just ain't what they used to be. The worm is turning folks - no more mister nice Dem. (Oh and children, the times they are a-becoming quite different: Urban Dictionary, j'accuse yo.)

Oh right. Ahem, cue fanfare: I hence give you the pronunciatory speakulation that is my Home Port of Panic. If you're not careful it may soon become yours too.

4 Comments:

Blogger LE said...

Wow. One post and already "j'accuse." That's got to be a record.

9:21 AM  
Blogger LE said...

Also, this means war. Blog war. Blwar.

12:06 PM  
Blogger Paul Phelps said...

Bring it on Brock. Hope you have an exit strategy.

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Er, am I interupting a bedroom fight ?
Sorry, I'm leaving, I was just looking for a model to abuse in my new reality show...

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home