Wednesday, October 04, 2006


Grill Skillz. Sorry, That's "Skills".

Yessir, easy targets abound these days - Foley, you loveable scamp! - but I've decided to step back from the brink of bandwagon jumping... on. Thank me later. Or don't and I'll tell everyone about that secret affair with your teacher in high school. Yeah, I intercepted that "how's my favourite stud doing?" note he tried to pass you during History and Politics. Stud of course being an acronym for "Strong Teen Using Democracy". How embarrassing it will be for you.

Instead I present an unhealthy dollop of nostalgia. As you are no doubt aware, the 80s were awesome. Everyone really got into the rap music. Especially my former employer, Wendy's. But where was MC Flash-Fry and The Fatty Patties when I was being lectured on the subtleties of "Parking Lot Beautification" featuring cigarette butt removal?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home