Thursday, October 05, 2006


Gay Games

Romstar released this in 1992 before anyone knew what suggestive imagery was. One reviewer on gamespot.com offers a helpful, if not gossipy guide to the characters. And I quote:

Coyote Jim - the 6th hardest.

Billy Morgan - The 5th hardest. Just a push over.

Wild Wolf Chief - The 4th hardest.

Keith - The 2nd hardest.

Scorpion master - He is the overall hardest. I have never beat him.

Of course that's just one reviewer's opinions.

Other games of interest from Romstar: Trojan (1986), Final Blow (1988) and Out Zone (1990).

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The long winter noghts must fly when you're playing this one, eh? C'mon, how else would you even know this stuff exists?

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. Is this going to be a broke-back blog? If so, count me out Phelpsy-boy.

4:13 PM  
Blogger Paul Phelps said...

Attention very anonymous, very latent homosexuals: my blog can only open the door. Coming out (and staying out) is up to you.

10:21 PM  
Blogger LE said...

Finally, giving your gay nerd readership what they've been begging for! (and those anonymous posters weren't me-- I have impeccable spelling and am totally over brokeback jokes)

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home