Friday, November 03, 2006


Weekend = Lazypost ©

Look gang - Gmail is now available to work as poorly on your mobile phone as it does on your computer.

Speaking of Google's lacklustre products - remember Blogger guys? Think you might consider, y'know, fixing it one day so that it, y'know, does what it should do? Y'know, work?

This past week shore ain't been easy, what with being locked in constant struggle with the Bloggerbeast. But is it fair to blame the sporadicience of my postaritude on Blogger's inablogability? You bet it is. Fucks a lot Googs.

But on with the show. Been meaning to post this for a while. Thom Yorke performing an acoustic version of "Analyse" at the 2006 Mercury Prize award show. The pre-vocal death stare and post-song smiley face make this performance rank a solid 7.5 out of 10. That's pretty Yorkey.


3 Comments:

Blogger LE said...

you should make a wonky eye gallery. him, paris hilton, uh... the asian girl from rushmore. that's all i got.

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks guy. Geezus, now I have to go change my undershorts.

8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did I mention that I recently met a brit musician at a party who looked very similar to Thom, save the droopy eyelid? He took offence when I pointed out the resemblance. What a twat. Gave me a ciggie, though, so I guess that redeems him somehow.

And I'd second the motion for a dodgy eye gallery.

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home