Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Halloween Costume Countdown: Sexy Time

Inspired by Brock's sexy costume posting, I thought it might be fun to present a few alternatives to the conventional slutification of All Hallows Eve.

1. Sexy J.K. Rowling-esque Wizard. Kids will love you and so will I. Now I get the whole "No, no - adults can enjoy it too" thing. I'd be her Prisoner of Azkaban any day!

2. Sexy Lunatic. More commonly known as "The Montrealer".

3. Sexy Corn Dog Vendor. Hand to God, that's what it's actually called. Suggestively dispense corn-battered phalli and become the hottest turn-of-the-century frying wench this side of Coney Island.

2 Comments:

Blogger LE said...

#2-- ooh, too soon. After the closing of the Douglas's lunatic wing, I mean.

8:26 PM  
Blogger Paul Phelps said...

Never too soon.

Speaking of which, I'm still looking for Sexy Suicide Bomber, Sexy Insurgent and Sexy Kim Jong Il. Anyone?

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home