Monday, November 13, 2006

'Tis The Season Shot



With both American Thanksgiving and Chirstmas fast approaching, I thought I'd offer up a DIY alternative to the butchernistas strangehold on the holidays. We all know how personally gratifying it is to eat what you've killed (from a distance). But picking buckshot out of the carcass can be annoying and time-consuming for any hick's wife.

This year, load up with Season Shot, Ammo With Flavor:

"The seasoning is actually injected into the bird on impact seasoning the meat from the inside out. When the bird is cooked the seasoning pellets melt into the meat spreading the flavor to the entire bird."

As inventor and founder of Season Shot Brett Holm says, "No glop. No dentist. Hello world! Let’s eat!" I know what I'm thankful for.
Next up: is there a faster way to spread Christmas cheer?

3 Comments:

Blogger LE said...

Is it wrong of me, a proud hypcritical-quasi-semi-vegetarian, to think that this invention sounds both convenient and delicious?

8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, you have got to be kidding me! This is one of those moments (or so I imagine) that one stands with hand-on-heart and thanks the Lord for living in the U.S. of A. "Here a BB, there a BB" DANG! That's funny.

9:11 AM  
Blogger Paul Phelps said...

"Tasty gunshot wounds". Well said.

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home