Thursday, December 07, 2006

Actionable Items: Author Anything // Today: Very Very Epistolary


It is by all accounts a lost art. Or is it? Make no mistake, there's nothing quite so satisfying as composing a mediated, cogent and witty dispatch. In some cases, however, 'tis better to receive than to give. This quote is taken from a recent email composed by one of my favourite contemporary epistolarians, Miss Lindsay Lohan.

"I am willing to release a politically/morally correct, fully adequite letter to the press if any of you are willing to help. Simply to state my oppinions on how our society should be educated on for the better of our country. Our people. Also because I have such an impact on our younger generations, as well as generations older than me. Which we all know and can obviously see."

Obviously.

2 Comments:

Blogger LE said...

That's classic Lindsay.

I mean, coked-out oxycontin head paranoia.

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gofugyourself gave it a D-, claiming her thesis was jumbled.

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home