Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I Hate Blogging

But I love products, almost as much as you. Tuhday: Dog beer.



















Says the site: "Yes, it's beer! But, it's for dogs." Odd - I don't remember writing the copy for these people.

In short, no joy in the juice. What we got here is a rather healthy brew fortified with glucosamine, vitamin E and "all natural" beef drippings. Glorious.

Neither Kwispelbier (Dutch) nor Happy Tail Ale (American) have yet to produce my idea - Air Bud Light: for dogs how know how to take it easy. Of course, seeing how light beer is usually for pussies, marketing will have a bit of legwork.

Yeah, shut up. It's almost 2:00am and I'm writing something longer than a sentence on dog beer. I need a job.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Send me your CV, I may have something for you.

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home